Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple page SEF links not working  (Read 3825 times)

trt

• Coppermine newbie
Multiple page SEF links not working
« on: March 17, 2007, 08:57:17 pm »

My gallery is setup to display 4 albums from each category, some categories have more than 4 albums and the page links it creates, (1, 2, 3, 4 etc) are linking to www.mydoamin.com/Gallery/index-5-page-2.html which seems correct but I am getting a 404 error. I haven't checked other links but SEF links to albums and thumbnails pages etc are working fine. I only receive the error when clicking the page links. Has anyone else had this problem?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:28:26 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Multiple page SEF links not working
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 03:42:05 pm »

Are you actually expecting an answer? If yes, why did you post on the sub-board "General discussion (no support!)"? What's wrong with the wording "no support"? Doesn't it mean anything to you? Moving your thread to the support board that deals with the coppermine version that you appear to be using. In the future, please respect board rules and post on the proper support board (read the sub-board description and/or sticky thread if you're not sure if your posting is suppossed to go into a particular sub-board).

The SEF_URL plugin is experimental - if you have issues with it, turn it off.

trt

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Multiple page SEF links not working
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 07:24:03 pm »

No actually I am not which is why I posted in the no support board. The wording (no support) has nothing wrong with it, and is more of the reason i posted here since I wasn't looking for support, nor an answer to my issue and since it seemed like a general topic I figured why not post it in the general no support board. From my understanding SEF is not supported as you said and is experimental so I didn't expect any replies with fixes patches workarounds or anything of the sort. So the words "no support" meant a great deal to me in my decission to post in that board. In the future i'll make all attempts to post in the correct forum but if I should make any mistakes i'll sleep well knowing there are mods ready to move any thread that is posted in the wrong board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.