Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to send a e-mail for all user in my coppermine galery?  (Read 4476 times)

puxyman

• Coppermine newbie

hi, i'm a from Paraguay, Latin america.
i have installed a coppermine galery on my server, and i'ts work great! but i have some questions..
how i send e-mails to my user's... for each one, and for all in the same time..
that i'ts all i want to know for now.. i love coppermine, it simplified my life..   ;D
thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how to send a e-mail for all user in my coppermine galery?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 08:26:41 am »

Coppermine doesn't come with a feature to send emails to all existing users. However, there are several mods that enable you to do this: there is an admin massmailer mod, or you could use phpMyAdmin to export all email addresses of your users and then use your client email app to send the email.
The Coppermine dev team doesn't add such a feature into the core, as we're reluctant to code stuff in that (theoratically) adds to the global spam problem.
Your question has been asked before many times already, please use the forum's search feature..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.