Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: uploading pics does not work  (Read 3202 times)

supostabme

• Coppermine newbie
    • nerrawsoft
uploading pics does not work
« on: March 11, 2007, 04:41:12 pm »

I have tried everything i can find in this forum,maybe i am just dumb but i have been trying to upload pics for days now.I have installed and re installed coppermine at 6 times.the install is fine everything works but i can not upload pics no matter what i do.Maybe I am just missing something cause it seems that i am not the only one having issues with uploading pics .
Any help would be appreciated.

Nibbler

supostabme

• Coppermine newbie
    • nerrawsoft
Re: uploading pics does not work
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 04:56:59 pm »

I appreciate the response but i have tried that already.All permissions are correct i have tried several different image  types and sizes.I have read that document 5 times now and i must be missing something something totally obvios cause it always is.I can't can't make it work .

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 05:25:44 pm »

Try the part highlighted in red.

When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested.

supostabme

• Coppermine newbie
    • nerrawsoft
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 02:06:27 am »

I sorta fixed the uploading pics .It only works if i ftp them first though.Second problem i can not create another user it won't let me so i turned on don't allow new registrants till I can figured this out . the site is http://www.nerrawsoft.com/coppermine ???

supostabme

• Coppermine newbie
    • nerrawsoft
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 02:12:14 am »

i set it in the config so that anyone can see the debug and annymous users can do everthing. hopefully this helps till i can figure out why registration doesn't work.
ty

eruss

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 04:40:31 am »

I sorta fixed the uploading pics .It only works if i ftp them first though.Second problem i can not create another user it won't let me so i turned on don't allow new registrants till I can figured this out . the site is http://www.nerrawsoft.com/coppermine ???

Your first problem to resolve is the inability to create a new user account.  But, start a separate thread after you search for solutions to that problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.