Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error  (Read 5640 times)

clarii

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error
« on: March 11, 2007, 08:48:45 am »

Hi,

I need help here :P

1) I'm unable to upload the old or latest version of udb_base.inc.php to the bridge folder. it will give me Fatal Error. Why is this so? Have i miss out any step? Which step is tat?

2) Where do I upload buddy_manage.php to? The main gallery folder?

3) I did not upload the new udb_base and tried configuring and uploading photo to the gallery. However, when i click on the thumbnail i was given "Fatal error: Call to undefined method cpg_udb::get_comments() in /home/www/thescrappersloft.com/public_html/TSL_Gallery/include/themes.inc.php on line 2421"
What does this mean? Have i missed out anything?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

TIA
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 08:43:21 am by GauGau »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 08:56:34 am »

1. can't tell you without the exact error message... a link is helpful and please turn on debug mode
2. yes, check the modpack archive, it contains the folder hirarchy
3. the function get_comments() is in the new udb_base.inc.php, so if you do not update it, it'll fail

clarii

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:01:06 am »

1. can't tell you without the exact error message... a link is helpful and please turn on debug mode
2. yes, check the modpack archive, it contains the folder hirarchy
3. the function get_comments() is in the new udb_base.inc.php, so if you do not update it, it'll fail

Thanks so much for your speedy response. :)
1. The msg is just Fatal Error. You can see the error now at http://www.thescrappersloft.com/TSL_Gallery/. Im not sure why this happened? If i used back the original version, it works ok but ill have the problem stated in no. 3. Pls help.
2. Do you mean the under modpack of this forum?
3. Guess if im able to resolve no. 1 this will be resolve too. :)

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:05:23 am »

1. as said, you need to enable debug mode to get the full error message
2. you downloaded the modpack as zip archive, open the archive and you'll see the folder hirarchy. buddy_manage.php is located in the cpg root folder

Addition:
you've bridged your forum, to what app
you still haven't posted a link to your gallery

clarii

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 09:23:17 am »

1. as said, you need to enable debug mode to get the full error message
2. you downloaded the modpack as zip archive, open the archive and you'll see the folder hirarchy. buddy_manage.php is located in the cpg root folder

Addition:
you've bridged your forum, to what app
you still haven't posted a link to your gallery

Sorry that i was not clear.

1) My gallery website is http://www.thescrappersloft.com/TSL_Gallery/ I've forgotten to give you the user id and password. Userid is test, password is test As ive bridged to my forum (IP Board), you will be brought to my forum. Pls enter the gallery url to go to the gallery.

2) I tried to activate the debug but im unable to do so now as i have "Invalid Action" after the Image Watermarking option. Was ok earlier on.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 09:42:03 am »

then I even don't have to have a look at your gallery... IP Board isn't supported. Only the mentioned ones in the modpack support thread or in the support board work atm (currently three, SMF, punbb, phpbb). The IP board even isn't on my todo list cause it's paid soft and I do not intend to spend money on it.

However it's not difficult to make the bridge file compatible. I already have posted some directions on this board.

clarii

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 09:44:04 am »

I see. Didn't know that it is not supported :P Sorry to have waste your time. I'll search through the board for the info. Thanks for your help.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 08:31:04 pm »

no problem at all...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.