Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: looking for someone who can install serverside conversion to flv for my cpg  (Read 6094 times)

pdiddy8117

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • luxuriousmodels.com
    • luxuriousmodels

I have a video site yourautoshow.com i want the videos automatically converted to flv anyone with the skills contact me please I will pay anywhere from $100 no more than $200
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 09:07:10 pm by GauGau »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

you should give some additional infos like your server OS and a list of the media files should be converted to flv

doable would be a solution that uses ffmpeg, but you'll have to live with the list of files it supports

pdiddy8117

• luxuriousmodels.com
    • luxuriousmodels

Operating system Linux
Apache version 1.3.37 (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.7
PHP version 4.4.6
MySQL version 4.1.21-standard
I need mod that will allow videos my users upload to automatically convert to flv. Thanks

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

I have some standalone code that will do just this.

Unfortunately I have not got time to turn it into a mod for coppermine but I know of at least 3 people who have taken this code and used it in coppermine

If anyone would like to take up the challenge then feel free to use the code attached to the first post of this thread

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=41232.0

It should be quite east to integrate but bear in mind that it may hammer the server.

pdiddy8117,

Sorry I did not respond to your PM, I currently have a number of sites to work on plus my day job so just don't have the time
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Sorry I did not respond to your PM, I currently have a number of sites to work on plus my day job so just don't have the time
pdiddy isn't suppossed to send PMs anyway.

@pdiddy: will you ever learn that there's no individual support and that you're suppossed to respect the rules. It is people like you that may force us to disable PMs on this board for regular users, removing this option for legitimate use. Just to make this clear: the option to PM others only exists to enable you to send a PM to someone who actually asked you to send one, e.g. for providing sensitive admin account data to a supporter who explicitely said that he's ready to look into your issues in detail. Another legitimate use of PMs is alerting devs of possible vulnerabilities of the app. The PM feature definitely is not there to enable you to ask others for individual support or help. Stop it or get banned! >:(

pdiddy8117

• luxuriousmodels.com
    • luxuriousmodels

I sent him a pm a long time ago he already answered me and had no problem with me sending the pm i guess he forgot he replied

pdiddy8117

• luxuriousmodels.com
    • luxuriousmodels

don't know if this should be in its own thread... I have a youtube script if anyone with the skills to integrate it to my cpg site contact me. thanks 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Yes, it should be in a thread of it's own, as we have a strict "one issue per thread" policy. Read up board-rules. You have been told so several times already. Locking & closing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.