Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Errors in my gallery  (Read 6070 times)

Hanna.

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • webstar
Errors in my gallery
« on: March 10, 2007, 11:10:00 am »

Over here (http://tara-r.org/gallery) I've uploaded this modpack and it seems not to work, in the admin.php the settings dont show up (I know cuz I've done this with my other site: bethany-j.com/gallery)... is the version or something wrong? please help!!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 10:06:05 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Errors in my gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 11:36:38 am »

Impossible to say, as you require a login. Post a non-admin test user account. Try again, I (re-)ran update.php for you, maybe you forgot...

Hanna.

• webstar
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 11:44:46 am »

I get this when even creating a new member

"Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query"

Also, the gallery is open now. :-\ By the way, do you need ftp-logins and such to fix this?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 12:05:11 pm »

Not sure what an FTP login is, but it certainly is not related to the error message you get. Enable debug_mode in Coppermine's config for everyone (leave notices_display turned off) to get a more detailed error message and then post the error message here (not the debug_output, but only the error message that says what query actually fails). If you can't enable debug_mode in Coppermine's config, turn debug_mode on manually as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/debug_mode.php

Hanna.

• webstar
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 12:19:36 pm »

Yeah it's enabled now but I dont think there seems to be any difference (check your PM)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 12:30:39 pm »

Haven't asked for a PM. In the future, respect my wish for privacy and only contact me individually if I ask you to. Remember that this is a support board (community effort), not a one-man-show. I have no idea about modpack issues, as I don't use it anyway, so my advice was generic.
I checked using the admin account you sent me (you need to change the password asap or delete it), creating a new user named "tester" worked flawlessly there (without any error messages). I logged out and registered for a new account (named "gaugau") as guest, which worked fine as well. So basically, I'm unable to replicate your issues. Do as I suggested: replicate your issue with debug_mode turned on and post the mysql query that fails. If your issues are solved (maybe because I ran update.php for you as I already suggested above), then turn debug_mode off and reply to this thread, saying that your issues have been solved.

Hanna.

• webstar
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 05:44:43 pm »

Nothing is failing. The mod won't work on that gallery, I've replaced all the files with the ones in the zip file but the gallery seems to still be like before. I know it should be "views: 1" istead of "1 view". And in the admin.php the settings dont show up, i mean making the thumbails in specific sizes. (width + height), right now there is no width and no sharpen settings...

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 06:20:53 pm »

by default everything is disabled and you need to enable the features one by one in the config. If you use a not (yet) supported language, config won't show the modpack options -> switch to english US to get started
Other possible languages (thanks to the contributors) are french, german and italian (to be found on the modpack support board)

Hanna.

• webstar
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 10:05:30 pm »

Solved! Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.