Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phpbb and coppermine share same user db  (Read 1953 times)

Mr. Jibe

• Coppermine newbie
phpbb and coppermine share same user db
« on: March 02, 2004, 11:47:38 am »

Hello,

I'm having 2 sites with different domain names.  One of the sites have a phpbb forum and now I want to install coppermine on the other domain. Because the 2 sites are on different domains the normal faq won't work for me.
I want that members of the forum automatically have an account on the coppermine gallery. I allready have disabled the coppermine register page and now I want that coppermine share the same user db as phpbb. I don't have an idea how to do this. It doesn't matter that users have to login again on coppermine, as long as someone who has registered on phpbb automatically has an account on coppermine and can login with his username on coppermine. It isn't a problem that the 2 has 2 different cookies. Who can help me???

grt,

Lieven

subziczac

• Coppermine newbie
phpbb and coppermine share same user db
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 07:22:45 am »

I suggest to create a wormhole which add users to the database of domain that your gallery on. Seems you just need  users, config, and usergroup tables.  :P don't know if it gonna works, but worth a try.  :D
--------- yay ---------
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.