Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error  (Read 3106 times)

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error
« on: March 05, 2007, 10:17:00 pm »

I get the next error message. I'm just a beginner and I don't what is wrongs.

While executing query "delete from `mysql `.cpg1410_sessions where time<1172758093 and remember=0;" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: Table 'mysql .cpg1410_sessions' doesn't exist

Greetings,

Marc
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:05:35 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:57:38 am »

The error message should be pretty self-explanatory: a table that is suppossed to exist doesn't. Did you perform a fresh install? An upgrade? Did this work before? A link to your page (and some more details) might be a good start.

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 11:14:06 pm »

This error appears when I have configured coppermine gallery and I want to continu. Than I get a white page with a remark field with the error. So I haven't make any albums yet.  The installation runs on a local web. The table  'mysql .marc_sessions' (I have renamed the files from cpg1410_ to marc_)  does really exist. I can see that in PHPmyadmin. I hope that I have given you more details.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 11:16:16 pm »

Is there supposed to be a space in the database name? Why are you installing into the `mysql` database anyway?

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 12:34:58 pm »

There is no space in the database name. I'm installing it in the mysql database because the instructions recommended it. Is the problem maybe that the database is located in a subfolder of the program EasyPHP named mysql? Must the database not be located in a folder of the Coppermine Gallery wich is situated in the www folder of EasyPHP?

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 02:04:35 pm »

Look at the error message - there is a space in the database name. If there is not supposed to be one then edit include/config.inc.php and remove it. I can't help you with any issues related to EasyPHP. The database named `mysql` is for mysql's use only. You should install your own things into a new database that you create yourself. If you don't know how to run a webserver then use a proper webhost.

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 06:59:45 pm »

Yes, that was really the problem. I didn't see that space. I have changed it in config.inc and now coppermine is good installed and I can create albums. Many thanks for your help.

Greetings,

Marc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.