Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error  (Read 3105 times)

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error
« on: March 05, 2007, 10:17:00 pm »

I get the next error message. I'm just a beginner and I don't what is wrongs.

While executing query "delete from `mysql `.cpg1410_sessions where time<1172758093 and remember=0;" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: Table 'mysql .cpg1410_sessions' doesn't exist

Greetings,

Marc
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:05:35 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:57:38 am »

The error message should be pretty self-explanatory: a table that is suppossed to exist doesn't. Did you perform a fresh install? An upgrade? Did this work before? A link to your page (and some more details) might be a good start.

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 11:14:06 pm »

This error appears when I have configured coppermine gallery and I want to continu. Than I get a white page with a remark field with the error. So I haven't make any albums yet.  The installation runs on a local web. The table  'mysql .marc_sessions' (I have renamed the files from cpg1410_ to marc_)  does really exist. I can see that in PHPmyadmin. I hope that I have given you more details.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 11:16:16 pm »

Is there supposed to be a space in the database name? Why are you installing into the `mysql` database anyway?

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 12:34:58 pm »

There is no space in the database name. I'm installing it in the mysql database because the instructions recommended it. Is the problem maybe that the database is located in a subfolder of the program EasyPHP named mysql? Must the database not be located in a folder of the Coppermine Gallery wich is situated in the www folder of EasyPHP?

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 02:04:35 pm »

Look at the error message - there is a space in the database name. If there is not supposed to be one then edit include/config.inc.php and remove it. I can't help you with any issues related to EasyPHP. The database named `mysql` is for mysql's use only. You should install your own things into a new database that you create yourself. If you don't know how to run a webserver then use a proper webhost.

Boskamp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 06:59:45 pm »

Yes, that was really the problem. I didn't see that space. I have changed it in config.inc and now coppermine is good installed and I can create albums. Many thanks for your help.

Greetings,

Marc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.