Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: duplicating coppermine image module  (Read 5124 times)

cavante

• Coppermine newbie
duplicating coppermine image module
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:08:55 am »

hi, just wondering if there is a way to copy the module to display different images than the original module.  Lets say the original module display random images and i want to make another copy of that module but reset it so the second module display latest upload images or most viewed images.  I tried copying the module in the administrator side but it wouldn't let me modify the code. My site, www.legionofart.com  where the homepage has the module displaying random images from the gallery and now i want another module displaying latest upload images.  thanx.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: duplicating coppermine image module
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 06:34:56 am »

Legion O Fart?  Is that Irish?

Anyway, wierd names aside...

You can embed CpmFetch into CPG templates if that is what you are asking... It would take some doing I am sure though - I could not tell you off the top of my head what though.

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

cavante

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 09:24:22 am »

I don't really want to embed anything, you know how is an image module that pull images from the gallery?  I want to make copies of that module and use it on the same webpage( the homepage) but with different settings for each module like one module would display random images and another module would display the most viewed images.  BTW, its Legion of art. hehe.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 05:39:24 pm »

I don't really want to embed anything, you know how is an image module that pull images from the gallery?  I want to make copies of that module and use it on the same webpage( the homepage) but with different settings for each module like one module would display random images and another module would display the most viewed images.  BTW, its Legion of art. hehe.

When you post in a section completely dedicated to embedding coppermine content in other pages you have to expect that as a suggestion.  You in the wrong area of the forum...  I am not even sure where to send you, but this whole area is for cpmFetch talk.

Perhaps one of the template sections or something.

G'luck!

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cavante

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 08:39:20 am »

You're right, I am asking a module question in a wrong forum.  but I got it figured out anyway.  Sorry for the troub.  BTW, THANKS for an awesome script:)

vuud

• Coppermine addict
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 05:29:57 pm »

You're right, I am asking a module question in a wrong forum.  but I got it figured out anyway.  Sorry for the troub.  BTW, THANKS for an awesome script:)

Your welcome for the script.  Good luck with the module question - wish I could help you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.