Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: "Failed opening required 'bridge/..."  (Read 2193 times)

mandie

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error: "Failed opening required 'bridge/..."
« on: February 21, 2007, 10:35:35 pm »

I'm seeing this error message when I try to access my gallery (http://smkutopia.brucefan.net/gallery/).

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'bridge/udb_base.inc.php' (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tna0013m/public_html/gallery/bridge/coppermine.inc.php on line 26

I haven't had any problems with it in the past, and I don't recall doing anything to the gallery recently (I may just be forgetting something, but I'm 95% sure), but a few days ago I happened to try and access it and instead found the error. I've been trying to communicate with my host, who hasn't been able to help me. I've tried putting it in debug mode (and I still got the same error) and re-uploading all of the files in the bridge folder, and I've searched around the boards for ideas, but I haven't been able to figure out what's wrong.

Help would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 09:20:04 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Fatal error: "Failed opening required 'bridge/..."
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:41:05 pm »

Include path must contain a dot. They should be able to help you with that.

mandie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:43:04 pm »

So what do I need to do to fix this?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 10:45:24 pm »

Add a dot to your include path (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php'). If you don't have access to do that then ask your host to fix it for you.

mandie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 09:10:33 pm »

Okay, my host got the problem fixed. Thank you so much for your assistance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.