Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A bug in uploading more than one file  (Read 1909 times)

hsamet

• Coppermine newbie
A bug in uploading more than one file
« on: March 01, 2007, 08:08:01 pm »

Dear Administrator,

I am useing cpg for years. My users could upload any numver of photos befor I install the lastest verion of cpg.
After I install it, They cant upload photos anymore. I notice that if I limit the number of upload boxes to 1 and the number of boxes of upload from URI to 0 they can upload photos. in this case they choose the album name befor uploding photos.
But if I make the number of uploading boxes more than 1 they cant upload photos and they get this error messages: Impossible to move.
Also they hadnt asked for albums unlike when they have just one box for upload.

Befor this lastest version of cpg, in the case of more than one uploading boxes users had been asked for albumes name after they upload photos. But now that doesnt happen for them.

Regards,
Haidar

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: A bug in uploading more than one file
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 07:45:28 am »

Works for thousands of users, so I doubt this is actually a bug, but rather a misconfiguration on your end. Be careful when shouting "bug", as this leaves a bad taste in the mouth of developers as well as others who come across this thread. Do as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs if you want help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.