Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flikr style image annotations  (Read 202171 times)

Djtale

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Flikr style image annotations
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2009, 07:58:20 pm »

Thank you André.

I've added a select box near the Annotate button and modified the addNote method to get the value of the select box.

makk

• Coppermine novice
    • the hid3out
Re: Flikr style image annotations
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2010, 10:53:19 pm »

This is one of the nicest plugins I have seen for Coppermine actually!

I had an issue about it though, since I also use plugin "LightBox"! I have already written about this in the thread for that one (LightBox Slideshow Plugin) and got an answer from Mr Müller that these to interfere with eachother (very sadly). The annotations plugin works as intended, but the Light-Box plugin get effected, sadly!

Link to my post in that thread and Mr Müllers reply just beneth
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,59013.msg315168.html#msg315168

As I understand by Mr Müller a fix for this (if even possible) wasn't an easy one, but I thought I also would mention this in this thread, since I don't know which plugin would be the one to actually make compatible with the other one (if even possible)!

I am sorry if this counts as "double posting" or similar since its the same issue. I just thought it would be good to actually mention it in the actual plugin threads that was effected!

Thanks for listening and keeping my fingers crossed for a possible solution to be able to use both LightBox + annotate (on intermediate pics) at the same time in the future!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.