Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critical error - Impossible to move () to albums/userpics/10001/ - please help!!  (Read 2689 times)

momo79

• Coppermine newbie

Hi!

I hope you can help me. This topic seems quite frequent but I've not been able to find a solution for mine. I have recently installed Coppermine and am just dying to use it now. I have checked and reset all permissions.

My site is http://gallery.spiegel.me.uk
un: test
pw: 123

Uploads generally work, I have created a test upload page on http://gallery.spiegel.me.uk/simple_upload.php

Would be lovely if you could look at it.

Cheers,
Christine

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Make sure that you have set permissions on the albums folder and everything within it as suggested in the permissions section of the docs.

momo79

• Coppermine newbie

Hi. Thanx for your reply but everything is set (and set again) to 777. Do you see a permission error in the logs?

momo79

• Coppermine newbie

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to look at my site again...

I don't want to leave the test account open forever and the debug switched on. I have done everything that the documentation said!

I can FTP files but I'll have people use the website, like my mum, who are not particularily computer literate and wont know how to use an FTP client, but they might just manage a simple upload page.

Thanks very much,
Christine

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.