Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Way to Organize or set up Album  (Read 1869 times)

starynightskyz

• Coppermine newbie
Best Way to Organize or set up Album
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:52:34 pm »

I do hope I'm asking this in the right place. 

My quetion is rather od, an it is directed to those who know coppermine like the back of their hand.

I have been trying to figure out the best way to organise/set up the album so it can do the job I need it to do.
and that is to act as a data base for clients to upload a number of images with descriptions where I can easily access the information and transfer to another location. 

What I would like, is to have approximately 30 catagories, each relating to a differnt topic.
I would like to assign each person to a single album, under one of the categories.

RE,  Category - Candles
Client Albums - Lucy French 
                     Jesica Bean
                     Jason Blick
                     Etc Etc Etc Etc

I don't want people to be able to upload images all over the place.  Only to an album that I assign.

When I login as a client and try to create an album,  I can't seem to pick the category I want to create an album under
It just auctomaticly goes to User Galleries.  And I also can't seem to be able to create sub categories under the user gallery.  If I could, that would be ok too.

So what do I do to set this up properly?

Nancy :D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.