Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login logout problems  (Read 1890 times)

decx

• Coppermine newbie
Login logout problems
« on: February 20, 2007, 04:26:52 am »

I'm having some problems with login and logout with certain themes.

Using certain themes, when a user logs in, Coppermine would dump back on the "pre logged in" front page.  If I try to log in again, login.php will give a "You are already logged in" error.  If the user refreshes the browser the user's correct Coppermine page does come up.  If the user logs out, the same thing happens in reverse (coppermine dumps the user back in the "logged in" home page).

The oddest thing is this only happens on some themes (such as Andreas09 and CaliskinV6), and not on others (such as Classic and Meltingfilm left).

Another thing is that this issue has only arisen when I moved my gallery to a new web host.  The gallery works (and still does) on my other web host.

I've basically ruled out any settings/modification causes for the problem, as the problem does exist when I did a fresh install (fresh default Coppermine 1.4.10 install, unmodified theme files, new database).  The same problem also occurs on both Firefox and IE with all cookies and cache cleared out.

If anyone can help troubleshoot the fresh install I did is

here
user: test
password: 123456

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 08:49:57 am by Hein »

decx

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Login logout problems
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:42:55 am »

Nevermind, I've found the cause.  Pages were being cached somewhere and the problem was solved by adding a no_cache line into template.html.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.