Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zip file uploading  (Read 2480 times)

PlymWS

• Coppermine newbie
Zip file uploading
« on: February 19, 2007, 02:27:10 pm »

Is it possible to upload a zip file (zipfile.zip) for Coppermine to unzip into a folder (zipfile) and then process the photos contained within the folder ?

I use Mass Upload which preserves the directory structure but I have a folder of 80 zip files which I want to process.  For some reason unzip in Linux doesn't  have the "Extract each archive to a separate directory" command, which means I would have to manually unzip every archive.  If possible I would like to automate the process.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Zip file uploading
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:26:36 pm »

Since this is your first post i welcome you to the CPG Forum  ;D

First some pointers on how to use this forum if you are looking for support
1- Use the search to see if your question has been answered before already.
2- Search some more, use other question phrasing etc
3- If you don't find anything that can help it helps us if you formulate a good solid question, use a proper subject for your post and include the url of your cpg. Screenshots of any errors or debug output also helps.
4- Have patience when it comes to getting questions answered. It's all done by volunteers.

Click here to see lots of threads dealing with ZIP related questions: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=search2;search=Zip

Hein
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.