Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All categories and all albums on single page  (Read 2496 times)

zom

• Coppermine regular visitor
All categories and all albums on single page
« on: February 15, 2007, 07:31:03 pm »

I would to have on my main page all categories and abums links BUT WITHOUT THUMBAILS on the main page .

How could I do it ?

thanks.
Thanks to everyone

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: All categories and all albums on single page
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 12:30:18 am »

There are several mods and plugins that will send you from the thumbnail to the full-size image (without displaying the intermediate-sized image). I'm not sure though how to accomplish what you request: if you're on the index page with an overview of all the categories and albums that you have, where is the link (e.g. when you click on a thumbnail that represents an album) suppossed to point to? Post more details what you want to accomplish. Posting a link to your coppermine-driven gallery might be a good idea for a start as well.

zom

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: All categories and all albums on single page
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 06:04:53 am »

Many thanks for your answer.

I think for good navigation it is easier for the visitor to have the full list of all albums on an unique page.

I have 24 categories (a,b,c,d...)  and hundreds albums. So if I activate catlist,albums and show image at first level, on the index page, with the thumbails, the page is very "heavy" and very long to print (of course hundreds thumbail and the server goes down...)

That is the reason why I would prefer to have on my index page categories and then albums pointed by the name of album instead of thumbails, but that of course only on the index page. On category page thumbails are ok.

Thanks to everyone
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.