Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: moving gallery to new host  (Read 2412 times)

cantosca

• Coppermine newbie
moving gallery to new host
« on: February 15, 2007, 02:24:01 am »

Hi All,

I recently picked up a new website host (godaddy), and I'm trying to move my existing coppermine app to the new host. At this point, everything is my docroot matches the old host, and I've imported my database and configured connection settings. I'm able to login with my existing admin pass, so i have to assume that config.inc.php is properly defined. The overall problem is that most of my albums aren't being shown. If anyone cares to have a look you'll see what i mean... http://208.109.228.43/album/index.php. Oddly enough, if you click on "Top Rated" or "Most viewed", you'll see some results come back on the page, but no thumnails or images.

I did a lot of comparing between my old host, and the new one. I have a feeling this might have something to do with my Client API Version on the new host.

Old Host
MySQL Version  4.0.27
Client API Version 4.0.27
PHP Version 4.4.4

New Host
MySQL Version  4.0.27
Client API Version 3.23.49
PHP Version 4.3.11

Thanks for reading,
-Jon

PS: And thanks for suck a kick butt piece of software, Coppermine ROCKS!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 03:39:07 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: moving gallery to new host
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 12:32:19 pm »

Make sure you uploaded all the pictures to the server. Check you have alblist and catlist in your 'content of the main page' in config.

Also update your gallery to latest stable, 1.4.10

cantosca

• Coppermine newbie
Re: moving gallery to new host
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 02:17:12 am »

Thanks, Nibbler! I had a look at my alblist like you mentioned, and that pointed me to the underlying problem. I saw that "The content of the main page" had "breadcrumbcatlistalblistrandom,2lastup,2" ...there were no "/" in the string. I realized that I exported my other db improperly...my bad. Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.