Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm hosed. Would like to start fresh  (Read 2841 times)

NicePics

• Coppermine newbie
I'm hosed. Would like to start fresh
« on: February 15, 2007, 01:44:43 pm »

Ok I just installed. I played with albums categories, bulk uploads. I have deleted everything. All pics, Albums and Categories. I try to add a category, album and then a pic and all I get is dead links. I read the FAQ, Documentation and trolled the boards here. How can I reset everything in MySql and start fresh short of a total re-install?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 09:30:20 pm by Nibbler »

NicePics

• Coppermine newbie
Re: I'm hosed. Would like to start fresh
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 01:52:00 pm »

More info, if I try to bulk upload to a brand new Album in a brand new Category with a brand new pic After doing the bulk upload, getting the select an album screen and saying ok beside the pic it says "click for details or to reload" in a link. If I click the link I get the following on a new page/popup.

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 12:26:37 am »

An internal server error is what the name suggests: there is something fishy with your server setup. We can not help you much with this. Review your webserver logs (if you have access to them) or ask your webhost for support. For a start, a link to your coppermine-driven gallery might be a good thing to post in the first place.

NicePics

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 06:42:05 pm »

Ok, complete re-install. Permissions set in proper places to 777. bulk upload. Latest version of coppermine.
Here is the link.

http://www.bobcd.com/main/cpg1.4.10/cpg1410/index.php

These are just >>> TEST SHOTS <<< that I grabbed to test. Everything seems to work, except when I click on the shot for the album. It gives me a dead link. But if you try the last additions or random they all take you to the slide show. Note if you mouse-over the first album it is trying for:
http://www.bobcd.com/main/cpg1.4.10/cpg1410/thumbnails.php?album=1

There is no thumbnails.php file. There is a showthumb.php. but this gives me a you don't have permission to access this page error.

Any help would be awsome! Thanks for the support you provide!

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 07:34:32 pm »

thumbnails.php is part of the package. Make sure you actually uploaded all the files to the server.

NicePics

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 09:25:09 pm »

Hmm

tar tvf cpmine.tar | grep thumbnails
-rw-r--r-- user/dos        352 2006-10-29 17:58:20 cpg1.4.10/cpg1410/images/thumbnails.gif
-rw-r--r-- user/dos        889 2006-10-29 17:57:22 cpg1.4.10/cpg1410/themes/eyeball/images/thumbnails.gif
-rw-r--r-- user/dos        405 2006-10-29 17:57:10 cpg1.4.10/cpg1410/themes/fruity/images/thumbnails.gif
-rw-r--r-- user/dos        251 2006-10-29 17:57:18 cpg1.4.10/cpg1410/themes/hardwired/images/thumbnails.gif

And I just downloaded and looked at the zip and no thumbnail*

NicePics

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 09:29:21 pm »

Strike that. There was a short between the chair and the keyboard. I really don't know why that file didn't make it across when everything else did. That tarball was hosed. Fixed now. Thanks so much for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.