Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "0 files uploaded".... I've read all the troubleshooting guides  (Read 3476 times)

RailsAddict

• Coppermine newbie

Imagamagick works fine
MySql is set up properly
I can browse the gallery fine
I can't upload files :(

I've chmod'd the heck out of the required folders (albums and its children) and all are at 777 at the moment.  I can administer the site, create albums and all of that jazz, but I cannot get file uploads to work.  I've turned debug mode on, checked the Apache log files, and I can't find anything.  The only thing that I can think of is that we are running this site behind Apache's mod_proxy_balancer that is on another machine.  Anyone have any idea if mod_proxy_balancer could be the problem, and if so, what kind of special configuration I have to give it?

Thanks!

T16

• Coppermine newbie
Re: "0 files uploaded".... I've read all the troubleshooting guides
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 06:53:17 pm »

I have the same problem and I followed this thread --> http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24088.0
and added the following

php_value upload_max_filesize 30M
php_value post_max_size 30M

in the .htaccess file under my domains to increase the PHP upload limit to 32 MB maximum.

It works fine for me.

RailsAddict

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:07:22 pm »

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out.  I've realised that it's not a problem with mod_proxy_balancer..  I've removed it from behind the balancer and I still have the same problem.  We may have a problem with Apache itself (as in it needs a recompile), but we're not sure.  We've given apache permission for everything, wrote a test php script that writes a file, verified that it works though the command line, but then verified that it kind-of worked through Apache.  It wrote the test file, but it was blank (0 bytes).  Any ideas there?

Thanks,
Scott

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 07:35:38 am »

I've read all the troubleshooting guides
You may have done so, but you definitely haven't done as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Re-read it and do exactly as suggested there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.