Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "0 files uploaded".... I've read all the troubleshooting guides  (Read 3441 times)

RailsAddict

• Coppermine newbie

Imagamagick works fine
MySql is set up properly
I can browse the gallery fine
I can't upload files :(

I've chmod'd the heck out of the required folders (albums and its children) and all are at 777 at the moment.  I can administer the site, create albums and all of that jazz, but I cannot get file uploads to work.  I've turned debug mode on, checked the Apache log files, and I can't find anything.  The only thing that I can think of is that we are running this site behind Apache's mod_proxy_balancer that is on another machine.  Anyone have any idea if mod_proxy_balancer could be the problem, and if so, what kind of special configuration I have to give it?

Thanks!

T16

• Coppermine newbie
Re: "0 files uploaded".... I've read all the troubleshooting guides
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 06:53:17 pm »

I have the same problem and I followed this thread --> http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24088.0
and added the following

php_value upload_max_filesize 30M
php_value post_max_size 30M

in the .htaccess file under my domains to increase the PHP upload limit to 32 MB maximum.

It works fine for me.

RailsAddict

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:07:22 pm »

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out.  I've realised that it's not a problem with mod_proxy_balancer..  I've removed it from behind the balancer and I still have the same problem.  We may have a problem with Apache itself (as in it needs a recompile), but we're not sure.  We've given apache permission for everything, wrote a test php script that writes a file, verified that it works though the command line, but then verified that it kind-of worked through Apache.  It wrote the test file, but it was blank (0 bytes).  Any ideas there?

Thanks,
Scott

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 07:35:38 am »

I've read all the troubleshooting guides
You may have done so, but you definitely haven't done as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Re-read it and do exactly as suggested there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.