Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dual Album Properties showing!  (Read 2310 times)

sportsrant

• Coppermine novice
Dual Album Properties showing!
« on: February 29, 2004, 05:03:23 pm »

I am having a problem with dual entries of the properties when I enter information about the Rant Girls on my site.  I know that it ahs something to do with my theme.php.  I was wondering if someone can help me out with what I need to remove.  When I go in as an admin there is only one are to add the properties

http://www.sportsrant.com/gallery

Also

when I go in to make the thumbnails bigger in the admin area to albums that are already created it does makes them blurry.  Do I need to change the size in the config area and then resize all pictures

Thanks

Mike

Sportsrant.com

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 08:19:17 pm »

Looking at your source code, you appear to have '{ALB_DESC}' once on it's own, and repeated in a <div>, both within the
Code: [Select]
// HTML template for the album list
$template_album_list = <<<EOT

also, if you change the size of the thumbnails in config, particularly if making them bigger, you need to use the re-size utility to remake the thumbs, or they will just be the old thumbs stretched to fit the new size.

Please only 1 question per thread.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

sportsrant

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 09:32:31 pm »

thanks for the answer on the dual entries and I will make only one problem per post.

As far as the resizing of the thumbs this is what I did!

I went into the config and changed it from 110 to 200 and it did what you said it would.  Then I went to the util.php and rezised the thumbs, numerous times and the thhumbs are still blury.  Am I doing something incorrect.  

Thanks
Mike

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 10:58:13 pm »

Sorry, I misunderstood what you wanted, and gave slightly incorrect advice.

The thumbs are created at the size set in 'Max dimension of a thumbnail *', in the 'Pictures and thumbnails settings'.

The setting for 'Size of thumbnails in pixels' in 'album list view', simply squeezes or stretches the thumb to fit.

So your thumbs are created at a much smaller size, and when stretched become blurry.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.