Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: admin has no user gallery. users can only randomly upload to albums  (Read 3179 times)

bakerness

• Coppermine newbie

So my site keeps randomly changing on me.  First I was able to upload fine. Now my admin profile cant create personal user gallery.  The user end of my admin profile cant upload anything at all. I got the follow message when I go to upload *edit. actually as i went to retrieve the error message the choices have AGAIN changed. I can now dl to two of of my seven galleries.  This seems to be changing randomly. I cannot however still create a personal user gallery.

Regular users were able to do everything, but I just logged out of admin and back into my test account and now the choices  are not all there.  no changes have been made to the admin profile...it just keeps changing
HEre is what the option looks like (again remember I have 7 public galleries)
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicagolandmomsrock.com%2Falbumlist.jpg&hash=a604c71cf19d83d7e0dc9d9170f106c6051e6ff6)

I have checked this
heck your folder and file permission settings on the /albums, /albums/userpics, and /albums/edit directories. All should be 777 or 755.
  and its set the way it should be.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 06:27:08 pm by GauGau »

bakerness

• Coppermine newbie
Re: admin has no user gallery. users can only randomly upload to albums
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 06:40:31 am »

ok please ignore everything except the fact the admin has no user gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 07:52:08 am »

The admin doesn't need a user gallery, the entire gallery is his to play with. Anyway, if you need one, go to the album manager ("albums" from the admin menu), choose "*my gallery*" from the dropdown list labelled "Select category" and create an album within this particular category. This is how the admin creates a personal album.

alexyo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 12:31:38 pm »

that is great I created a full gallery with my admin credentials and need to make this gallery public could not find were and how to do it?
Beside this all the pictures don't show how many views, is it because I am loged as admin while viewing it ?
thank you for your help

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 06:26:44 pm »

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Trying to hijack other's threads is not nice either. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.