Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade Help Required  (Read 2469 times)

Warforum

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade Help Required
« on: February 29, 2004, 06:48:58 pm »

Hi All
I am trying to upgrade from 1 to 1.2
The install notes say to have the tables in the same database, so when I go to install 1.2 and put the version 1 database details in I get an error on the install page?
mySQL Error: Table 'CPG_albums' already exists

I aint the best script enterpreter but where have I goofed and and do I ungoof:)

Thanks
Travis
Visit Warforum.net if you dare!

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Upgrade Help Required
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 08:48:48 pm »

If you are trying to run install.php, you are not following the instructions, which tell you to run 'http://yousitename/coppermine_dir/upgrade-1.0-to-1.2.php'.

Check which version you already have, and follow the instructions in the docs/readme carefully.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Warforum

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade Help Required
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 02:55:38 pm »

Hi Casper

I should have also mentioned that I also tried the upgrade script but get the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /home/******/public_html/imaging/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query

I apologise for not stating all:)
Any help is appreciated
Travis
Visit Warforum.net if you dare!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.