Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: search optimization - return albums if its title or description matches  (Read 2882 times)

jerx

• Coppermine regular visitor

I batch upload my pictures. Therefore pictures do not have title, description or keywords. I try to give them a descriptive name, but I am afraid that users do not search for file names. And even if they do, it would not work perfectly. You are not allowed to have spaces in file names, so these are ommited. The search does not work if you only specify one of the merged words, but you need to fill in all of those words. I could use underscores, but I would like to refrain from using that, because I use underscores to seperate the information, eg date_picturetakenatwhichlocation_occasion.jpg.

I would rather like to see the search returning pictures if their album title/description contains these words. Or it might be better to return the albums only and not every single picture in those albums.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.