Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Project VII theme help  (Read 2689 times)

antilley

• Coppermine newbie
Project VII theme help
« on: February 11, 2007, 07:02:58 pm »

Thanks up front for any help:   i am at best below average with HTML /PHP so bear with me.

We like the Project VII theme b/c it was easily modified to match the layout of our site.  We like all the changes / insertion of our own header and all seems to be working well.  (there does seem to be a cookie issue while sharing user credentials with vbulletin ... but, we can sort through that.

The portion I need help with is don't like the 'mouse over' portion for the 2nd menu.   Also, the spacing seems to overlap once we put our own header in the template.html file.

So 2 questions: 
how hard to remove the mouse over menu and replace with static table?   anyone seen a sample I could pull from?   Any suggestions on the best approach if we wanted to modify?

If we leave the forum alone ...where do i go to add some room so that the "mouse over menu" is not overlapping the stuff above / below it.

http://www.dirtoval.com/gallery

Thanks again ... and forgive the newb questions .... I have to say I am impressed with the software, just need to over come my inability to code  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 19 queries.