Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: URL Upload Error  (Read 2260 times)

docholiday

• Coppermine newbie
URL Upload Error
« on: February 11, 2007, 04:54:57 am »

I recently created a new site with Coppermine using the same hosting company that I have always had. I have several other sites with the hosting service, all of which have run Coppermine perfectly fine. My new site returns the following error when any user attempts to upload an image via URL:

Error Message
        HTTP/1.0 200 OK

I have found several similar error messages posted in this forums, but not this exact one, and so I am still trying to solve the problem. I have read the upload page and ran the debug exactly as it said without finding anything significant.

Here is the information for a test account on my site:

http://www.photogrounds.com
User: test
PW: 123456
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 09:41:58 am by Hein »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: URL Upload Error
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 08:08:55 am »

check phpinfo (admin tools) if allow_url_fopen is set to on, if it's off , talk to your host

docholiday

• Coppermine newbie
Re: URL Upload Error
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 08:27:39 am »

Thanks. I had been checking around for the fopen option, but I never realized that you could check your php settings under admin tools. Fopen is off for me, so obviously a ticket to my host is in order.

I greatly appreciate the help.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.