Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bridging Coppermine with Xoops v2.0  (Read 2936 times)

CyndiMJJ

• Coppermine newbie
bridging Coppermine with Xoops v2.0
« on: February 10, 2007, 12:15:12 am »

I have a question which may sound ridicolous but, I tried to bridging coppermine with xoops 2, it should work cause I did everything right, but how can I actually access coppermine in my site, I did the installation perfectly I think by entering my admin name and password and when I try to access the configuration for the bridging I get these messages:

If you came here to administer the BBS integration of your Coppermine gallery, you have to log in first as admin. If you can not log in because bridging doesn't work as expected, you can disable BBS integration with this page. Entering your username and password will not log you in, it will only disable BBS integration. Refer to the documentation for details.

I enter my admin name and password and I get this message:

You have successfully disabled BBS bridging. Your Coppermine install runs now in standalone mode.
Log in as admin to edit your bridge settings and/or enable BBS integration again.

when I installed the bridge I got this message:

Should the groups from the BBS that are defined by the number of posts be taken into account (allows a granular permissions management) or just the default groups (makes administration easier, recommended). You can change this setting later as well.

I choosed yes, was that right or something? Cause I don't know how to continue on the process to access my gallery in my site which is located on the same server but with another DOMAIN name, please help me out I need some help now :) I would appreciate it!

CyndiMJJ

• Coppermine newbie
Re: bridging Coppermine with Xoops v2.0
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 12:16:37 am »

I dont want to loose my members that i have on the gallery but I dont know what I should choose on the installation (Yes or no)

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 12:19:27 am »

There is no 'right' answer to that question, it's a matter of if you want that feature or not. You can't bridge across different domains anyhow.

CyndiMJJ

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 12:22:41 am »

ok so it has to be on the same domain?? mmm i am so confused :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.