Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Update Needed  (Read 2342 times)

cartercj

• Coppermine newbie
No Update Needed
« on: February 09, 2007, 06:18:32 am »

Using Coppermine 1.4.10, when attempting to add the Album properties (description and selecting a thumbnail picture) for two of my albums I get the message "no update needed."   What does this message box mean and why can't I add a description and select a thumbnail for my galleries?

I have 8 albums so far and was able to add descriptions and select thumbnails for six of the eight albums.

Thanks

Cartercj

eruss

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: No Update Needed
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 05:42:43 am »

Using Coppermine 1.4.10, when attempting to add the Album properties (description and selecting a thumbnail picture) for two of my albums I get the message "no update needed."   What does this message box mean and why can't I add a description and select a thumbnail for my galleries?

I have 8 albums so far and was able to add descriptions and select thumbnails for six of the eight albums.

Thanks

Cartercj

Have you set an album password?  Try removing it.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=31728.0

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40924.0

cee

• Coppermine newbie
Re: No Update Needed
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 06:43:36 pm »

Thank you for the similar topic threads below.  I deleted the two albums, then created new albums, uploaded the pics again, and was able to edit the album descriptions.

I verified that no album passwords were added in the config and album properties for my two problematic albums.  I then attempted to save my "album description and selected a thumbnail" in the properties section by just clicking the "Update Album" button.   I got the same "No update needed" error.   I then deleted the two albums and started over from scatch.  I re-created the ablums but changed their names slightly.  When attempting to batch add the photos again to these albums I got "DP" error.  The pics loaded fine the prior time and I did not change the Coppermine's config. upload size.  Well, I reloaded the pics in the batch load folders and it seems to work now.  But, I have no idea what caused the "No Update Needed" error.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Cee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.