Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with alternative catmgr.php (1.4.10)  (Read 2515 times)

syssol

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with alternative catmgr.php (1.4.10)
« on: February 07, 2007, 04:41:10 pm »

Loaded alternative catmgr.php with pagination a few days ago to solve the scalability problem.

Appeared to work but was only doing entries at the time. Only now tried to actually access an individual category and no matter what page I click on, only the first page is shown.

Tried a search but couldn't find if this was a problem encountered by anyone else.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Problem with alternative catmgr.php (1.4.10)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 05:47:53 pm »

A link to your site would help. Also which thread you got the alternative catmgr.php from.

syssol

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:18:03 pm »

I'm not really sure how a link would help as the manager is only available to admin.
It was Nibbler who replied to my original question and suggested locating the link to the alternative catmgr.php but I didn't note the thread once I located it.
After viewing the manager more carefully, I notice that rather than just showing the first page, the alt manager shows the listing beginning with the corresponding category that matches the page clicked.
i.e. if I click on page 11, the refreshed page will begin with the 11th category in sequence
Therefore, rather than going to page 11, it goes to category 11.

I don't see how this could be a problem just on my system.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 07:56:01 am »

Do as Hein suggested if you need support. If you don't remember the thread, search for it. It's you who needs support, so we can expect that you search for it. To find the threads you posted in, go to your profile, scroll to the bottomm and click on "Show the last posts of this person.". There are reasons why Hein wants to take a look at your page as well (leave the reasons why he needs them to provide support to the decision of the supporter).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.