Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creating New Albums  (Read 2384 times)

kehbop

• Coppermine regular visitor
Creating New Albums
« on: February 08, 2007, 03:31:00 am »

I'm going to try to explain but I don't expect you to understand the following:
My problem is that I am fetching MySQL from my Coppermine databse to a non-Coppermine page (like my homepage). So I have php make a list of the top rated pictures and I want the lists to link to their respective pictures. Simple enough. The complication is that my links go directly to the displayimage.php page (which I want it to do) and I have no way to fetch the "position of the picture in the album" that displayimage.php requires. (It usually is displayimage.php?album=#&pos=#.) So option 2 would be to use use the top rated album that Coppermine generates plug in the position of the picture in that album to the position in my list. That doesn't work because, for several reasons, the rated list positions do not match with my list.
Here is the page: http://www.kehbop.com/flash_portal.php

To the point...
To fix this, I want to make my own special album (like the top rated album). Where do I edit Coppermine to do this?
OR, I want to make a know an alternate way of opening displayimage.php rather than having it say displayimage.php?album... like with the picture ID or something (if there is one).

eruss

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Creating New Albums
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 05:48:05 am »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Creating New Albums
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 07:57:15 am »

Use absolute links (displayimage.php?pos=-pid, where pid is the picture id of the individual file you're suppossed to link to). There can be only limited support (or no support at all) for custom (non-coppermine) scripts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.