Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No new posts in v1.3 forums?  (Read 10264 times)

Glorn

• Coppermine newbie
No new posts in v1.3 forums?
« on: February 07, 2007, 09:29:03 pm »

Just want to make sure I am clear on this. If I have v1.32 and need help, it is only to be found in old posts?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:15:59 am by GauGau »

Glorn

• Coppermine newbie
Re: No new posts in v1.3 forums?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 09:31:12 pm »

Addition:

Problems began when trying to add a MOD for a download link on files. Does the latest version have this feature built in? If so, I might as well upgrade instead of troubleshoot.

G

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 09:41:09 pm »

1.3 is no longer supported. Update to 1.4 and then use one of the mods or plugins for 1.4 that does this.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 07:31:03 am »

Moving thread from cpg1.4.x (where you shouldn't have posted in the first place).

Glorn

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 06:34:04 am »

Moving thread from cpg1.4.x (where you shouldn't have posted in the first place).

I see. My sincere apologies. Perhaps you could explain how I could have posted it here then? Seems like I would have had difficulty posting anything here, would you not agree?

Thanks for the negative karma.  ::)

Glorn H.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 08:15:36 am »

Exactly - you couldn't start new threads on the cpg1.3.x board, because cpg1.3.x goes unsupported (as in "no support at all"). Subsequently, you're on your own with any issues you have using cpg1.3.x. The only thing you're allowed to ask are questions related to upgrading from cpg1.3.x to cpg1.4.x on the corresponding "upgrading" sub-board. Locking this thread. Ranting about karma is not a bright idea and has been discussed in the past. Avoid negative karma by respecting the board rules that you agreed to when signing up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.