Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem sending confirmation mail to user and admin: the user gets both mails  (Read 5199 times)

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

Hello Stramm,

In topic http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40728.0 it seemed that my problem with the photo_shop was solved, but when a user orders a picture he/she will get the admin mail too. Instead of the user gets his mail and the admin gets his own  mail. Did I mis something?

Kind regards

Frank
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 04:28:09 pm by Stramm »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

I have no testbed avail atm but from looking at the code again smth seems to be missing

try
Code: [Select]
photoshop_email_the_user($lang_photoshop_email_admin, $lang_photoshop['email_subject_order_admin'], 'admin');
instead of the similar code I posted in the other thread... that one does exactly what you experience. Sending emails to the user

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

:) Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

But it did not solve the problem; The person who orders the picture still does still get the user email and also the mail which is intended for the admin.

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

Hello Stramm;

Please do not consider this as pushing; But because I did not get any reaction anymore, I was worried whether the smiley in my former reply, made you think the problem was solved. That's why I am sending this reminder.

Kind regards

Frank

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Check out the original thread and apply the hack again. Should work now ;)

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

I have applied the hack; the admin gets his part of the email now; but the user still gets the admin email too.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

start with a fresh, unmodded version of checkout.php. Make sure you do exactly as described in the other post. If the user gets both mails, then there's a line to much in the code that doesn't belong there.

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

I did, I use the version1.3.3. But it generates 3 emails. 1 admin mail for the admin and 2 mails for the user. The user mail and the admin mail. I will attach the modified checkout.php. I left the original code as comment.

Regards

Frank

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

I've attached my entire 1.3.3 incl. the mod. Working for me smooth as butter

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks again;

I only used your photo_shop_checkout.php and everything works fine. I must have made some mistake somewhere.

Regards

Frank

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

cool, and thanks for coming back and solving this thread
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.