Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a way to turn off the comment functionality?  (Read 3751 times)

adamd

• Coppermine newbie
Is there a way to turn off the comment functionality?
« on: February 02, 2007, 12:35:06 am »

Greetings all!

First, Coppermine is installed on my GoDaddy hosting account so I don't really have much control over it, but I suppose I could edit some config files. Anyway, I don't actually need the comments feature and so far it hasn't been a problem, but recently my gallery has been spammed by various bots (messages they post are completely retarded and meaningless but annoying) and flood control doesn't help. I'd like to disable the comments feature altogether. Is that even possible? I can't find anything in the admin interface. Thanks in advance. Cheers! Adam
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 01:18:16 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Is there a way to turn off the comment functionality?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 12:52:07 am »

Disable them on the groups page.

adamd

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Is there a way to turn off the comment functionality?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 01:15:48 am »

Duh...  :-[ Sorry for being such a dummy, I totally missed that option  :-[ Thanks a lot for prompt response. Adam
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.