Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can add a new one profile like user_profile7?  (Read 2572 times)

jianzhan

• Coppermine novice
How can add a new one profile like user_profile7?
« on: February 01, 2007, 04:00:53 pm »

Hi EveryBody,

I am a newbie for gallery and I also compare coppermine-gallery with other program. i found this program is much better because it's easy to use and understand.

• How can I add a new one profile like user_profile7?

I already edit register.php and usermgr.php but I can't find where I can add the table for new profile.

• Is it possible to let user just upload the picture and not let them to choose the album? or the pictures are uploaded into default album and they can modify the album in the future. Many user(first time) forget to select the album and fail to upload. Keep it simple.

Yours sincerely

Jian Zhan

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How can add a new one profile like user_profile7?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 08:39:51 pm »

Is it possible to let user just upload the picture and not let them to choose the album?
No, unless you specify a generic default album and hard-code that into the upload form (hidden for the user). Bottom line: possible if you code it.

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Please do so in the future. Since I didn't understand your first question anyway, I only answered the second one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.