Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved Server - Path Change  (Read 2463 times)

Tai

• Coppermine novice
Moved Server - Path Change
« on: January 29, 2007, 05:04:54 pm »

My host has moved clusters for me, and I think I need to change my home dir path, I would normally do this in the Gallery config but it's obviously unavailable. I can access all the files via FTP and via phyMyAdmin.

Whereabouts is the path information stored? I had a look in cpg1410_config but the only path i can see there is 'fullpath' which is set to 'albums/'

The database is the same, that doesn't need changing, just the path.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 06:11:54 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Moved Server - Path Change
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 05:28:00 pm »

Coppermine does not store or need to know your home directory path. What is the actual problem?

Tai

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 05:34:53 pm »

My site was slow so I asked the host to look into it, they suggested moving me to a new cluster which they did.
They mentioned that I might need to change the path in any scripts I might be running.

Looking at it now, it might just be a dns propogation error, and may just take time.

I was looking to change the /home***/sub0**/sc30***-GTKF to the new one, but is Coppermine just relative? Will the site just change on it's own without changing any paths?

Excuse the confusion.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 05:53:23 pm »

It's all relative.

Tai

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 05:57:15 pm »

OK thanks Nibbler. I'll try patience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.