Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not possible to add a picture to the shopping cart if selected after a search  (Read 4951 times)

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I'm using the photo_shop plugin for my gallery.  Everything seemed to work fine, but yesterday I discovered that when I start searching for a picture, it is not possible to add the found picture(s) to the cart. But it is possible to add the same picture to the cart when I access it through the album. I have done the same thing on a test server, with the same result. Then I went to http://stramm.st.funpic.org/ and tried to do the same. I searched with the keyword "sea" I found 1 picture, but again it was not possible to add the picture to the cart. Seems this is a bug because it is possible to reproduce it on several systems.

Regards

Frank
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 07:23:17 pm by Stramm »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

known issue, that's due to way the search system works.

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

Thank's for youre reply;

Is there any workaround for this issue? Or is there any hope for the near future that this issue can be solved?

Kind regards

Frank

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

no workaround
if this will be changed... hmm, I do not know. The plugin relies on the main app to handle over the pic_id. The search system however uses cookies to save the search result.

??? Quick fix possibly is to disable displaying the shop for the search meta album

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

It's a pity, because searching, and then adding the found picture(s) to the cart was the main goal. The excellent search function in Coppermine made me start using it. Maybe someone else has a good idea?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

there's a possibility, but you'll lose your search meta album once you've added a pic to the basket

codebase.php
find
Code: [Select]
global $CONFIG, $SHOP_CONFIG, $lang_photoshop;replace with
global $CONFIG, $SHOP_CONFIG, $lang_photoshop, $album;
find
<form action="{$REFERER}" method="post">replace with
<form action="{$referer}" method="post">
above
$shop_data =  <<<EOTadd
($album == 'search') ? $referer = "displayimage.php?pos=-{$pic_data['pid']}" : $referer = null;

Catman

• Coppermine newbie

:D Thank you very much; this is working fine. It is very close to what I want.

Kind regards

Frank
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.