Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: your browser does not accept script´s cookies  (Read 3204 times)

telemaco

• Coppermine newbie
your browser does not accept script´s cookies
« on: March 04, 2004, 01:13:34 pm »

When I try to login i got this message. I usually use opera web browser but I also tryed with internet explorer and the same message is displayed.
I intro my admin account info and sometines it logins me, but... I can´t enter in the administration site becuase there´s no link to it. If I type ../admin.php after login with the admin account it tells me that I have no permissions to enter this section!! I looked if it were a problem with the group of the acount but it does not.
Could anybody help me?
Tahks a lot

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
your browser does not accept script´s cookies
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 07:33:20 pm »

you mustn't try to acces some file by url (anybody could, so there has to be some authorization first).
If you can't login at all, make sure you have set your local pc clock correctly (if you have the wrong time/date, cokkies cause problems). Also make sure to switch off any third-party software like cookie blockers, personal firewalls and stuff temporarily to see if they keep you from loging in. Try for a test on someone else's pc.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.