Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add Showing Blank Images  (Read 2904 times)

kvnband

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add Showing Blank Images
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:28:37 pm »

Here's the deal - I have successfully used the Batch Add Interface to add over 30,000 images to my coppermine installation.  The server handled each one of them just fine.  Recently, I received 1100 new pictures that need to be inserted to the gallery.  I uploaded them (220 to each folder) and went to the batch add interface.  Upon loading folder 1 for batch adding, I see the list of the files and in the right column, at first, I see where the images are going to go, but then they disappear.  Essentially, after that page loads, that right column that usually shows thumbnails of the images is just empty - nothing is there.  I don't know what the deal is, as I've used the batch add to input over 30,000 images to this installation.  This is my server, and I've got the mem usage at 100M and the max execution time at 500 seconds (I do some intense math operations on this machine)

any help or ideas are very appreciated.
http://www.eclecticdaydreams.com/phpinfo.php

Kevin
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 08:34:29 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Add Showing Blank Images
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 10:17:09 pm »

You're using cpg1.4.8, while the most recent version currently is cpg1.4.10. Upgrade (may or may not solve your issues, but we're reluctant to look into issues that might have been fixed by maintenance releases).

kvnband

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 10:47:11 pm »

I totally forgot about that - We had a HD crash a couple of weeks ago and the only backup I had was from whenever we still had 1.4.8 installed.  I'll go upgrade and try again.
Kevin

kvnband

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 11:18:31 pm »

OK - Upgraded and still having the same issues..... :'( :'(
Kevin

kvnband

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 04:51:02 pm »

^^^bump^^^  :(

kvnband

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 02:22:52 am »

OK, I just figured out something new and I feel like an idiot...

1.  The first page of the batch add, where I select what album to place them in, is still showing blank images..HOWEVER, if I wait for that page to finish loading, and then go to the next step and let it load (which also shows nothing where it used to say 'OK') the album adds them fine...Don't know why, but it works for me.
Kevin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 2.717 seconds with 19 queries.