Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch-add bug  (Read 3052 times)

jcoop757

• Coppermine newbie
Batch-add bug
« on: January 21, 2007, 04:48:49 pm »

If you use the batch-add method to add pictures and the pictures' names have spaces in them, when you add them to an album you will get 2 of each picture and it will not come up with a dup pic error on any of them. The method of browsable batch-add is set to no, as it doesn't work on my system. (Apache 2 on Windows). I have reproduced this error twice.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch-add bug
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 10:15:42 am »

You'll need to be more detailed - posting a link and your checkout date might be a good start.
Please read the tester manual as well.

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 11:35:06 am »

Are you using cpgNG or cpg1.4x?
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

jcoop757

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 04:23:37 am »

Like a dummy I posted this to the wrong board, I meant to post it to the CPG 1.4x bugs.

As for being more detailed, I'm not sure what else I can give you. As far as a link, it won't help, I figured a work-around for it, I get to the screen where I choose the album and its loads the thumbnails, then I go back and start again. It has something to do with when it initially renames the files. The other thing is, and I know you can't help much if you can't see it, but the site is for pictures of kids for a youth organization and, therefore, I am very hesitant to give out the address to people. I will do what I can to describe everything in as much detail as I can.

Also, as a note.. I love your favorites ability. That adds so much to what your software offers. Is there any chance that in future releases that you could maybe use an image like the one attached and put it in the top banner where you have the slideshow and such? Just a thought, I know, I'm mixing bugs and requests, but I don't want to post all over the place.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 07:22:59 am »

Like a dummy I posted this to the wrong board, I meant to post it to the CPG 1.4x bugs.
Your thread got moved. In the future, please be more carefull.

As for being more detailed, I'm not sure what else I can give you.
At least the stuff you're suppossed to do that is being covered in the documentation (upload troubleshooting section) is mandatory. Screenshots might help as well (attach them to your posting).

I know, I'm mixing bugs and requests, but I don't want to post all over the place.
We have a strict "one issue per thread" policy. Your second suggestion will get utterly ignored if you bundle it with a different thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.