Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: create ftp folder  (Read 2306 times)

cee

• Coppermine newbie
create ftp folder
« on: January 22, 2007, 11:58:14 pm »

I installed Coppermine 1.4.8 and uploaded a few pictures, however, I want to batch upload about 60 pictures.  The "batch load" message states I need to create a folder via ftp.  Unfortunately, I use Frontpage to manage my site instead of Dreamweaver and do not know how to create a folder via ftp.  I searched the site for detail steps, starting from the basics such as what ftp utility is needed, how to connect to my coppermine database, and etc but have not found any.  Does anyone have these instructions written out?  If yes, please provide the link to them.  Thanks.

Cee

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: create ftp folder
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 07:16:21 am »

First of all, you mustn't run cpg1.4.8, it has security-related flaws. It's mandatory to upgrade to the most recent version (currently cpg1.4.10) as suggested in the docs.
Don't use Frontpage to upload Coppermine files. Use a real FTP app instead, e.g. http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=31423.msg145551#msg145551
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.