Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: intermediate images resizing incorrectly  (Read 2214 times)

ir803

• Coppermine regular visitor
intermediate images resizing incorrectly
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:43:49 am »

I've not had this problem on another site BUT, I am uploading images that are max aspect of 850 pixels so they can be of reasonable resolution when downloaded, the intermediate image is 420 pixels....regardless of what I tell it to do in config, the image quality is terrible. I am trying to get them to resize to about 300 to 320 pixels which they should do without any problem at a decent quality. I am using K2 theme and I can't find any cinfig overides built into the theme so why is it I can't get the intermediate images to size properly??
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 12:22:05 pm by Nibbler »

ir803

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: intermediate images resizing incorrectly
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 08:59:32 am »

I've not had this problem on another site BUT, I am uploading images that are max aspect of 850 pixels so they can be of reasonable resolution when downloaded, the intermediate image is 420 pixels....regardless of what I tell it to do in config, the image quality is terrible. I am trying to get them to resize to about 300 to 320 pixels which they should do without any problem at a decent quality. I am using K2 theme and I can't find any cinfig overides built into the theme so why is it I can't get the intermediate images to size properly??

Ignore this post, i've fixed it. finally tracked down a post explaining intermediate images.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.