Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limiting quota for users without a personal album  (Read 2371 times)

olandir

• Coppermine newbie
Limiting quota for users without a personal album
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:29:12 am »

I've read both the documentation and several forum posts and have been unable to find an answer to this question.

I have Copermine 1.4.10 integrated with SMF 1.1.1, use post-based groups is set to 1.

I would like to set it so that any registered user can post to the public gallery, and when they reach a certain post-based group level, they get options like a personal album. However, I have read in the documentation that in order to set a quota for user groups, they have to have a personal album.

This does that make sense to me. Essentially the documentation reads that users without a personal album automatically have unlimited quota, which I certainly don't want. I need to be able to restrict these users as well so that they are limited to what they can post in the public albums.

Please let me know if I am missing any piece of information. As I said, I've read everything I can find and I've seen no one address this yet.

Nibbler

Re: Limiting quota for users without a personal album
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 01:09:33 pm »

You can change the quota check to do that, find in include/picmgmt.inc.php

Code: [Select]
$result = cpg_db_query("SELECT sum(total_filesize) FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}, {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE  {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.aid = {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']}.aid AND category = '" . (FIRST_USER_CAT + USER_ID) . "'");
change to

Code: [Select]
$result = cpg_db_query("SELECT sum(total_filesize) FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']} WHERE owner_id = " . USER_ID);

olandir

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 03:31:51 pm »

Just so I'm 100% clear, if I make this change, that means that even users without a personal album will adhear to whatever quota I set?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 03:42:35 pm »

The limit will apply to all the user's files, not just those in their user gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.