Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Coopermine offer?  (Read 5816 times)

sexytink

• Coppermine newbie
Does Coopermine offer?
« on: January 24, 2007, 02:44:40 pm »

I am looking to use Coopermine as Gallery didn't have what I wanted and couldn't find someone to do the proper coding for me.

It will be a myspace graphics site.
It will have various albums.
2-3 of those albums will be using a special code for users to link the image to their myspace. Here is the code.

<style>
table table table td { vertical-align: top; !important; }
span.blacktext12 { visibility: visible !important; background-image: url('URL TO IMAGE); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; background-color: transparent; font-size: 0px; letter-spacing: -0.5px; width: 435px; height: 75px; display: block !important; }
span.blacktext12 img { display: none; }
</style><br><a href=LINK TO HOME PAGE title='Myspace Layouts'>Extended Network Banners</a>

Does Coopermine offer this sort of code possibly to be custom made by a mod?

I appreciate any help one can give. I've been wrecking my brains out trying to find a good software to use.

Thanks a bunch

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Does Coopermine offer?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 12:36:38 pm »

Yes to all of the above and no special coding needs to be done. Read the documentation and you'll see that album security is dealt with. Adding links to other pages is also possible and discussed throughout this forum. Best way to find out if it suits your needs is to try it out for yourself.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.