Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Galleries on one Page  (Read 5026 times)

djfreeclimber

• Coppermine newbie
All Galleries on one Page
« on: February 25, 2004, 02:06:35 pm »

Hi!
I really like your Gallery-Script.
1. I`d like to have the feature that everyone can send e-cards, not only the logged-in people.

I want to use the Login-Area for different photographers who upload the galleries of the clubs but I want all the galleries listet on the index-page, not in a "user`s gallery"-area so that all the galleries- the administrators and the users-galleries are on one page. how can i do this?

I also would find it super if you could expand the "picture upload" up to 10, so that my photo-people can upload 10 pictures at one time when they press "submit".

And last but not least i got a problem:

when i want to resize the pics with the navigation "resize galleries (größe ändern)" it shows a problem "Notice: Constant silly_safe_mode already defined in /home/www/web1/html/gallery2/include/config.inc.php on line 4
"
and when i press submit on deleting the original pictures it indicates "Die Datei albums/userpics/ClubAttack/normal_019.jpg wurde nicht gefunden
" which means in english "the file ...albums/userpics/ClubAttack/normal_019.jpg was not found"
where is the mistake and how can I fix it??

thanx a lot for help!!!!!!!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: All Galleries on one Page
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 06:17:54 am »

Next time, only one issue per thread, please; and search the board before posting! :evil:
Quote from: "djfreeclimber"
Hi!
I really like your Gallery-Script.
1. I`d like to have the feature that everyone can send e-cards, not only the logged-in people.
This already exists - go to "groups" in the admin menu and allow ecards for "anonymous".

I want to use the Login-Area for different photographers who upload the galleries of the clubs but I want all the galleries listet on the index-page, not in a "user`s gallery"-area so that all the galleries- the administrators and the users-galleries are on one page. how can i do this?
you can grant your users upload permissions per album in the "properties" settings next to each album. They can not create new albums outside their user galleries though. RTFM!

I also would find it super if you could expand the "picture upload" up to 10, so that my photo-people can upload 10 pictures at one time when they press "submit".
This has been requested before, and we're working on it for the next release - see http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=1808

when i want to resize the pics with the navigation "resize galleries (größe ändern)" it shows a problem "Notice: Constant silly_safe_mode already defined in /home/www/web1/html/gallery2/include/config.inc.php on line 4
"
switch off debug mode and the notice will be gone.
and when i press submit on deleting the original pictures it indicates "Die Datei albums/userpics/ClubAttack/normal_019.jpg wurde nicht gefunden
" which means in english "the file ...albums/userpics/ClubAttack/normal_019.jpg was not found"
where is the mistake and how can I fix it??
link and test account?

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.