Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: canīt login  (Read 2563 times)

carlo1

• Coppermine novice
canīt login
« on: January 13, 2007, 11:58:16 pm »

hello,
i have problem with my installation of coppermine. i deleted my phpbb files on my server and also my phpbb files in my database.
i forgot, that coppermine was in bridge mode. i changed in mysql under configuration bridge 1 to 0.
my gallery is working fine, but when i will login, i write my name and passwort, the gallery says login correct and after this i will be moved to the startpage without adminaccess.
i started registering a new nick, here i had the same problem. what is wrong? i hope someone can help. i forgot to save my database.

you can test it here http://hoelzlmani.pytalhost.de/cpg141/index.php

thank you
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:14:15 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: canīt login
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 02:20:21 am »

Set bridge_enable back to 1 and then disable the bridge properly.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#bridge_manager_recover_start

Tai

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 12:33:09 pm »

Nibbler - after a long search - this post is my exact problem, so rather than open a new thread and the OP didn't respond I thought it might be ok to expand it further.

I bridged, and it worked fine, except it wasn't what I wanted so as I was in phpmyadmin at the time, I set the value back to 0 to disable it and I removed the table info from cpg1410_bridge.

It was all fine except for the login, it accepts my password, and when I select Continue, it just goes back to index.php. This is the same for all accounts, with cookies removed.

I tried following your obvious advice of reverting the steps by setting bridge_enable in config back to 1, but I'm making a mess of remembering the table data and structure, and I'm getting into a lot of mess and errors. Rather than carry on and ruin the whole board, I thought I'd stop and ask for help.

I don't want the bridge at all, I just want the login to work.

ps. I don't have access to the info required for the mandatory post requirements and the site content is inappropriate for an all ages board.

Tai

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 12:55:21 pm »

edit: apologies. I got the info right in the end and it allowed me back in, so I could disable it properly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.