Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin Tool Autoreload  (Read 3152 times)

hermannakruse

• Coppermine newbie
    • Familie Kruse
Admin Tool Autoreload
« on: February 03, 2007, 10:57:18 pm »

Hallo
when doing a big job by the admin tool it takes often longer than 30 sec. that stops the php.
So you can choose how many pictures should be done by turn.

I would be nice if the answer side that gives you the option to do the next pages would automatically do the job after a few seconds. So the compute could do the work and not me hitting the same Button after and after again.

Another thing would be that the answer Formula doses not hide the numbers of Pictures to be used the next time. So if I see the job for 20 pictures is done in 5 sec. I can increase the number of pictures for the next job.

Tanks

Hear how I have done it in util.php

Old
Code: [Select]
                $startpic += $numpics;

echo <<< EOT
                <form action="util.php" method="post">
                                <input type="hidden" name="action" value="update_thumbs" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="numpics" value="$numpics" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="startpic" value="$startpic" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="updatetype" value="$updatetype" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="albumid" value="$albumid" />

<input type="submit" value="{$lang_util_php['continue']}" class="button" />
                        </form>
EOT;

}

New

Code: [Select]
                $startpic += $numpics;
$checked=empty($_POST["autoupdate"])?"":$_POST["autoupdate"]==="true"?"checked":"";
echo <<< EOT
<form ID='frmUtil' action="util.php" method="post">
                                <input type="hidden" name="action" value="update_thumbs" /><BR />
                                <input type="text" name="numpics" value="$numpics" /><BR /><BR />
                                <input type="hidden" name="startpic" value="$startpic" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="updatetype" value="$updatetype" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="albumid" value="$albumid" />
                                <input type="checkbox" name="autoupdate" value="true" $checked>Autoload<br>
                                <input type="submit" value="{$lang_util_php['continue']}" class="button" />
                        </form>
EOT;

if ($checked==="checked")
echo <<< EOT
<script type='text/javascript'>
      <!--
setTimeout("document.getElementById('frmUtil').submit()",5000)
            // -->
</script>
EOT;

}

So I can diside if or if not it ist automaticli loaded and I can diside while running how many Pictures are take pre turn
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 05:04:22 am by hermannakruse »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Admin Tool Autoreload
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 06:26:55 pm »

that's a modpack feature
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.