Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch resize tool doesn't work without fullsize pictures  (Read 2104 times)

raetsche

• Coppermine newbie
batch resize tool doesn't work without fullsize pictures
« on: February 24, 2004, 05:45:18 pm »

Hi!

I have a problem with the batch resize tool. I just changed the size of my thumbnails. Now i want to resize the old thumbnails to the new size.
The problem is, the batch resize tool written for this purpose doesn't work. It shows the following error message:

Code: [Select]
Warning: getimagesize(albums/userpics/P1160008.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\wampp2\htdocs\cpg\include\picmgmt.inc.php on line 99
FEHLER beim erzeugen von:$thumb

I know why this message appears. The program can't find the pictures in original size because i deleted them. In my photo album it's only possible to view intermediate sized pictures. Full sizes pictures take too much webspace and therefor i delete them.

Now my question, is it possible to change the batch tool, that it takes the intermediate pictures as source for resizing the thumbnails?

Thanks in advance for your help

Greetz
Frank

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 06:26:51 pm »

This has not been tested, but you could try replacing

$image = $CONFIG['fullpath'] . mysql_result($result, $i, "filepath") . mysql_result($result, $i, "filename");

near line 157 of util.php with

$image = $CONFIG['fullpath'] . mysql_result($result, $i, "filepath") . $CONFIG['normal_pfx'] . mysql_result($result, $i, "filename");

As always, backup the appropriate files, etc. before testing.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_small.png)

raetsche

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 05:19:13 pm »

thanks, it works fine!
In my case i could of course just test resizing thumbnails because original sized pictures aren't available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.