Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't create another album after the first one  (Read 2522 times)

Mericia

• Coppermine newbie
Can't create another album after the first one
« on: January 09, 2007, 03:44:36 am »

Hi! How's everyone doing? I'm all confused and dizzy.

I've installed the gallery twice (obviously deleted and create again the DB) trying to solve this problem but I couldn't. After creating my second album it appears a critical error: error processing the DB query. And also doesn't show me on the main page the album I've created before, shows same error.

Can't anybody help me please? :D 'Cause I'm all dizzy trying to fix it out ... thanx.

Coppermine version: 1.4.9 ...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 08:44:39 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can't create another album after the first one
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 08:24:21 am »

First of all, you shouldn't start with an outdated version of the script: it's mandatory to use the most recent stable release (which is currently cpg1.4.10). You should upgrade asap.
To find out what actually goes wrong, enable debug_mode and post the error message (not the debug_output) here. Leave notices_display off. Here's a tutorial how to manually enable debug_mode: http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/debug_mode.php
Posting a link to your coppermine-driven gallery might help as well.

Mericia

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 03:21:57 pm »

Okie dokie, and I'm sorry, is just sometimes when you upgrade it gets the script worst than it was ... but I'm upgrading now and I'll check out the rest, thanx :).

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 03:25:34 pm »

Sounds like you are missing the auto_increment on the albums table. If this is the case then search for previous discussions on how to resolve this.

Mericia

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 02:27:30 am »

I've solved the problem updating the gallery version :) I don't know wich it was but is done, thank you so much ;) ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.